Elder Alex Moore
San Pablo Philippines Mission
MTC Mailbox # 161
PHI-SAN 0905
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wawasakin Kita!


It's so crazy that you guys are so close! I could literally walk down to
where Parker is at EFY. Mom isn't too far away and Meagan is with her! Wow. Like, I
don't even know. THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing Elder Tamale. It looks like
everyone in our district has asked their families to do stuff because he's
been getting letters and packages like crazy. I don't think he knows what to
do with it all. But he's insanely grateful. He's already written you a
letter back, so I'll help him send it off.

I have to tell you this funny story. So I went with Elder Tamale this week to go see off one of his Tongan friends and so we're chilling in the room with tons of Tongans just running in and out, always with food. Elder Tamale and I start to go around to the other Tongans rooms too and he just takes their stuff! Its so funny. Its not bad or anything because that's just how they are. They're so friendly that they don't mind sharing things. One of them gave me a pair of pants! They're too big for me, but he was like just give them to one of your friends. Like, it's just really funny. They're awesome people.

I really hope Sarah has a good time in Nauvoo and other places. I would love to visit there. That
would be so cool. As far as packages and things go, I can't eat this food as fast as you're sending it!! The Japanese will eat well this week. For sure. Haha. I really like your idea mom. Elder Johnson and Elder Yost are also interested to see what you send. So keep right on going with those!

Dad! Oh my goodness. hindi mabuti iyan. two weeks! I'd be dying to go home too. Don't worry though. I know you're blessed for your commitment. I love you! This is for Parker when he can see it. So I was in the bookstore and they had Vick's Vapor Rub in there. and I was like. What is this? Vick's Vapor Rub? Whats funny about Vick's Vapor rub.........? I got nothin'. But anyway.
EFY is basically awesome. I hope you danced with girls. Glad to hear you're working on the Articles of Faith. I've been more interested in them myself recently. Also I saw that you wrote the little message on one of moms card things. Nice going! Here's some Tagalog for you, if you want to impress some people. Or if you just want to be funny. Go up to someone and say "Wawasakin
Kita!" That means "I will destroy you!" I basically say it all the time. haha.

Meagan! Thanks for picking Tv over me!! Joke lang. So nice to hear from you! I'm glad you're enjoying my phone. Its basically the best phone ever made. You'll figure out so much stuff. About the whole crying during your talk thing. I'm not sure if its just nerves of if you feel the Spirit, but crying is actually one of the best things you can do when you give a talk. It lets everyone know that you care about what you're saying. As for Parker, don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll mellow up soon. He's going to be getting most of his aggression out during football and he'll be too tired to pick on you. Just say "Mahal kita" which means "I love you" and keep praying for strength!

I love hearing from you guys! Its nice just knowing that you guys are safe and that you're enjoying life. Its kinda like what Meagan said. I'm at college for a couple years, just with no Christmas, summer, or spring break. Also this college is much more spiritual. That binder you guys sent was super awesome! I even have a picture of Molly now! Haha. She's such a punk.
Also the extra socks and shirts! OMG THANK YOU! I was so happy to get that package. Everyone really enjoys the 3.5 pound bag of Swedish Fish. Its a floor fav. The older district right above me just got their travel plans this week, as did my Japanese pals. I'm losing friends! AHHH! Its so weird too. I should be getting those plans in a couple weeks. Oh! We've officially reached the halfway point. We'll be switching District Leaders and Zone Leaders on Sunday. Chances are good I might end up being one of the two. So... XP We'll see. Elder Johnson has been pretty sickly the last couple days so hopefully he can improve and feel well. I actually gave him a blessing a couple nights ago. Elder Yost was also feeling sick so Elder Tamale gave him a blessing. In Tongan! It was really cool.

I'm running low on time so I'll just say goodbye for now! I love you guys! I can't wait to hear from you! Thanks for all the packages!!!!

Mahal ko kayo!!

Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment